The wedding was this past weekend in Brown county and I think overall the pictures turned out very well. I do find myself picking them apart on what could have went better! I can't wait until I can do another one they are addicting!! One thing that has become evident after photographing this wedding is just how much I want to succeed and be able to be home with the kids!! I am now paying for my time off of work because I am working waaay too many hours...and am sooo tired. This weekend holds some fun things though Jesse's mom and Bill are coming for a visit and we are going to an apple orchard and then I have to get to work on making my freezer meals for MOPS. I keep telling myself that the hard work of preparing 12 meals will result in 12 meals for us that we will just have to take from freezer to stove to mouth so it will be worth it. I will post some pics of the wedding soon! (they are in the editing process right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment