I know that it has been forever since the last post and we have had lots going on...Rachel is now waving bye-bye and blowing kisses! We have started shopping for Christmas and birthday...we are actually almost done!!! Both kids have had colds and I am now getting it so glad I have taught them to share! The maternity pictures have been delivered and it sounds like they really liked them also I have been researching lighting kits so hopefully in the next few weeks it will be ordered and can start practicing with it (Brandon will be thrilled!) We have hung out with our friends the last two Sunday afternoons we love it because we get adult conversation and the kids get unlimited playtime!
We are ready for thanksgiving I have Wednesday off and will be making homemade dinner rolls and some sort of delectable desert! Then we will begin decorating for Christmas much to Jesse's chagrin we will be hanging icicle lights up outside Brandon begged last year for lights and it just never got down in the preparations for Rachel so this year we HAVE to do it, although the only reason either one of us want to freeze our tuckuses off is to see his look of excitement!
One other crazy thing has happened to us and that is last Thursday Jesse was heading back to work and he heard a loud pop, saw some smoke, then more smoke and his car rolled to its death. So we were faced with the challenge of both of us working and having one car granted we had done it before but at that time Brandon wasn't in preschool and Rachel wasn't born. But we embraced the challenge and both just felt that we couldn't change anything until after the first on the year now although WE couldn't change anything that doesn't mean GOD couldn't change things...today we were approached by Pete from church he said he had a truck that he had felt compelled to give away for over a year but just wasn't sure who could use it...he had heard about our situation and wanted to give it to us yes I said GIVE....can God get any better in his plan! Sorry for not having any pics this time definitely will have some of thanksgiving, decorating, and the truck!

No comments:
Post a Comment