Saturday, December 27, 2008
Eleven Years....
Yesterday December 26 marked eleven years since Jesse took me into his arms for the first time and asked me to be his girlfriend! Let me tell the story from the begining since it was such a romantic moment! We had been seeing each other casual and talking for awhile but on the 26th of December 1997 he took me to see For Richer or Poorer in Peru after the movie he drove me home and walked me to the door. When we got to the door step he says "oh I forgot something in the car I'll be right back" when he came back he was carring a teddy bear and a first I didn't notice the bear had something around its neck but when I looked again I noticed a necklace with his class ring on it. When I looked up at him to ask does this mean what I think it means...I was unble to ask because he leaned down and kissed me (for the first time ever!) so good it made my knees weak!! Now eleven years later (eight of them married), two children, and lots of ups and downs, he still can make my knees weak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment