Sunday, April 19, 2009
Heritage Dress
Here is Rachel in the heritage dress from Jesse's mom's side of the family it originally was worn by his great grandmother approximately two hundred years ago. I wish I had something like this on my family's side! This dress has been worn by every girl in the family...it is just so cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH...I love the one in the heritage dress! They are all great, but the last one is so extra precious! She's a doll!!
Madi had her pictures taken in our family's dress as well but she cried practically the entire time so we don't have as adorable pictures as you do of Rachel. She looks perfect in the dress.
Oh, my, goodness! How awesome to have such a great family heirloom! And Rachel was made for that dress! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment