I have never posted anything for the mamarazzi blog but have been following for months....this months theme is daughters so I thought there couldn't be a better month to begin! I couldn't just pick one so here are a couple of my favorites! The first one is her girly side and the second is after a day of rough and tumble with her big brother! Don't forget to check out all the other awesome photog's work!
Shoot in Manual w/Canon Rebel XSI
Canon 18-55 mm 3.5-5.6
Focal Length: 55mm
ISO: 100
Aperture: f-5.6
Shutter:1/60
Also used softbox and umbrella for lighting.
Shot in Manual w/Canon Rebel XSI
Canon 50mm 1.8
Focal length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Aperture: f-5.6
Shutter: 1/50


3 comments:
She is precious and your photography is wonderful. Her eyes are so beautiful and the softness is just so welcoming. Lovely shots of a darling little girl.
So cute~ Great shots :)
PRECIOUS little girl! You captured her so well!
Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
www.ourfamilyjournal.com
Post a Comment