We meet up with the Culvers to have a joint egg hunt at mom and dad's house...Nicole and I got together on Thursday for coffee and egg filling and in the merriment of coffee drinking we forgot to count the eggs but we think we had around 145-165 and we found 155ish so maybe Dad will find some while mowing this summer! The kids had an awesome they all ended up with TONS of candy and each found a "special" egg with a big reese egg and a dollar in it!
Ready Set GO!

Rachel thought this egg business was pretty nifty!!

Miss Madi had a great time and with the help of her Daddy
came in second for finding the most eggs!

The kids just ran around looking high and low I couldn't
believe how fast the found them all.
1 comment:
This was so much fun! Hope you dont mind I saved your pics to my computer for my scrap book
Post a Comment