Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Fun...without pics

I could not believe that I totally forgot my camera yesterday I was able to leave for the afternoon and since its Jesse's normal half day we decided to take the kids to the pool. We had lots of fun we even got in the big pool Brandon is just not quite tall enough to reach the bottom and keep his head up so he clung to Jess while me and Rachel splashed around. Rachel loved the baby pool spending more time climbing in and out then actually playing in the water! It was so nice just to finally get to do some fun summer activities....this week is also the fair so we will have some fun there too! (but I'll be sure to remember my camera!) And since I can never post with a picture this is dedicated to Nicole since its her beautiful baby girl!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you. She just melts me!