I want this blog to help record all the events in our life from the little things to the big ones!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Here is my entry into the I heart faces contest...this week's theme is sepia. I was a lucky one to be able to catch this little beauty unaware of my presence and just exploring at my photo shoot over the weekend. Check out the other entries at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
I'm a wife to Jesse, mom to Brandon and Rachel, photographer, sister, daughter, chocolate lover, shopper....these are just a few. I love my family above all else. My next passion is photography I love to capture the sweetness of a new baby, the sparkle in a parents eye as they watch their children play and the love between two people in love....what an amazing opportunity God has blessed me with!
2 comments:
Great picture. It looks so natural.
what a sweet picture and the coloring is just perfect for this pic!
Post a Comment