Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayer House

Last week I was asked to sign up to pray for an entire hour at the Prayer house that was opened in Wabash by some ladies from our church. I thought I don't know an entire hour I don't know if I can do it but I'll sign up once and give it a try. So Wednesday came and I went the hour flew by I did feel very distracted and quickly released it was Satan hard at work but once I asked for focus God's peace just settled over me. There is an entire wall filled with prayer requests and I just stood at reading and praying over these unnamed peoples request. It was such an amazing blessing to focus on others in need. I actually had come to the house with a very heavy burden on my heart I had been praying about and just not feeling Gods leading or any change in the situation to be able to move forward. So I left my prayer concern on the wall and when I left I just felt so reverent and at peace even on resolution was on the horizon. (at least on my horizon) But God had other intentions! That evening after about five hours after my request went on the wall my prayer was answered...I was able to get answers from the situation that had been stagnant for days. God is so awesome!! I have been back again and have signed up for a day this week as well I want this to become a habit for myself I have been praying for time to focus and grow closer to God but something always comes up now He is just intentionally built into my day.

And since I can't post with out a picture these flowers Brandon picked for me (with the help from Pap) now if only he could train his Dad!

No comments: