Sunday, August 2, 2009
Change of Plans~Day 3
So we had planned to go the Cincinnati zoo but the weather changed our plans for us by raining all day. So we decided to check out the Creation Museum which was very cool it had lots of interactive models, a replica of Noah's Ark and very real accounting of creation the downside was that it is meant for much older children and adults so our two were a little lost and bored not to mention Brandon was coming off sensory overload from the past two days and wasn't happy there weren't all types of electronic things to keep him entertained. But they also had gardens to walk and a petting zoo to check out and since it had stopped raining and was just VERY muggy we headed outside to see that as well. We ended the day by heading to the mall that was very close to the hotel Brandon got a backpack for school...transformers..very cool! And when we first walked into the mall there was the jumpy thing that Brandon wanted to go on so him and I went on that and of course I had left the camera in the car and didn't get a picture but they put you in a harness and attach you to these ropes and you jump REALLY high Brandon tried his darnedest to do a back flip he almost but not quite got over I didn't try for the back flip because I was too busy watching him (we were across from each other). And of course not to leave Rachel and Daddy out they went on the carousel ride which Rachel LOVES and didn't want to get off of it! I almost forgot to mention that this day was Jesse and I's 9 year anniversary! We watched our wedding video while we where still in Indy and we both said after watching it we had such a greater appreciation of the vows we spoke that day now. I can't wait to see what the next 50-60 years brings us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment