Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fort Wayne Zoo~Day 5

So day four we just traveled home and on day five we decided to take in at least one zoo so we headed up to the Fort Wayne zoo and checked out the exhibits we didn't spend much time in last time. The kids really enjoyed the petting zoo Rachel wasn't afraid of the goats at all and I had one befriend me and gave me goat kisses all over my arm....yes I washed well afterwards! We headed to the African exhibit again since it was just so cool the last time we were there. This time we got to get up close with the giraffes and Brandon and I even feed them a piece of lettuce! It's tongue was SO long it just cracked me up! We also got to see the lions much closer this time and they even got a little playful by wrestling around in front of us. Day six we just did laundry and rented movies and had a VERY relaxed day!

No comments: