Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have been following this blog for awhile now but have yet to join in. This week the theme is birthdays and I instantly thought of this picture of Rachel's first birthday. She loved that cupcake and for those of you that got to witness this you'll remember that she started chomping away and didn't stop until she ate her whole way through that cupcake! If you want to check out other awesome birthday or pet entrys head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
this is adorable, i love it...
Awesome! She's so cute!
Aww this is so cute! I'm glad you joined in the fun at IHF!
Too cute! Love messiness!
the best way to eat a cupcake. what a lovely shot!
That's exactly how I like to eat my cupcakes! :)
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
I LOVE her cupcake eating style - great form :-) what a perfect picture for the theme this week!
Post a Comment